We are an accredited educational organization offering the program. ” Good Start:
Supporting Social and Emotional Development of Preschool Children” This program is offered for a
duration of either 40 hours or 17 hours.
Accreditation of the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, No. MSMT-25238 / 2016-2-772.
The modules include the presentation of main topics, video analysis,
training activities and self-reflection exercises. Participants focus on the development of personal
qualities as a preschool educator and strategies to foster an environment of empowerment through communication and individualization of
education of children. Additionally, the program features modules on how to most effectively work with colleagues, implement inclusive education programs, engage pedagogical cooperation within the kindergarten and communicate with
Overview of the main topics:
– Building positive relationships between teachers and parents.
– Building positive relationships with children,
– Support of positive behaviour: praising and cooperative learning
– Strategies to deal with negative behaviour
– Methods to manage negative emotions
– Teaching anger management
– Learning to problem solve