Publication “Good Start: Evidence Based Strategies for Pre-School Teachers” Prague: Schola Empirica, 2015. ISBN 978-80-905748-2-3. Copies upon request on: email@example.com
Basic methodical package pre-school teachers:
- “Good Start: Evidence Based Strategies for Pre-School Teachers” Prague: Schola Empirica, 2015. ISBN 978-80-905748-2-3.
- “The Importance of Early Intervention” Prague: Schola Empirica, 2011. ISBN 978-80-260-0641-1
- “Good Start” Curriculum for Pre-Schools. Six sample lessons for helping children in adaptation process. The lessons are based on pedagogical work with puppets and contain thematic scenarios and tutorials. The curriculum helps teachers to communicate with parents using explanatory letters and home-messages.
- Activities to Promote Social and Emotional Development of Children
- Homeworks for children and parents: “Let’s talk together” Prague: Schola Empirica, 2011. ISBN 978-80-260-0642-8
- Pictograms for working with children on emotional themes, respect for classroom rules, and problem solving. A series of 28 A4 and 11 A5 cards.